expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

August 13, 2018

Editing Services - BRENDA HODNETT, AUTHOR



I believe every story deserves to be heard! Yours is no different.

Finding a quality editor for your book is difficult. I've been there. I hope I am the right fit for you! Sign up below and we can begin to correspond about your vision for your story!

My rates vary depending on what type of editing you are looking for. Proofreading (simply looking for typos and missing words) will cost you less than copyediting (looking for punctuation and all the formal writing "rules") and copyediting will cost you less than content editing. 

With content editing, I look at plot, characters, flow, organization of storyline, verb usage, tense, as well as everything I would do while copyediting. We can share a Google Doc so you can see everything I change or suggest. I'm all about communication!

Let me know about what you are writing and how I can help!


Editing Services - BRENDA HODNETT, AUTHOR

No comments: