expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

April 3, 2019

Introducing...Lady Romance!

Great news! I am starting a narrative podcast with the stories I write! 


I present to you, Lady Romance!



Not only do I love to write, I love to read and narrate stories. This way I can do both!

Moving forward, my attention to blogging (which is already slim) is going to have to take a back burner so I can focus on podcasting. So if you came here looking for great content, I suggest you listen to my podcast! You'll find it above this post. 😃 Or you can find it on my website: www.brendahodnett.com.

You can also follow my podcast on any of the following directories/apps:

  • iTunes (now apple podcasts)
  • Google Play
  • Stitcher
  • Shopify
  • TuneIn

This isn't to say I will never blog again. If you want more everyday thoughts/news you can visit my Facebook page or catch me on Twitter or subscribe to Brenda's fan club!

Happy reading/listening!

May all your days be bright. 🌞

No comments: