expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

January 16, 2024

This Story is About a Real Person

I have some interesting news! 


I've taken on a project to write a story of a friend whose life has been less than stellarIn fact, she's been through about the most horrible and heinous things anybody could go through. But, she's in her 70's now and really wants her story told so she can help others who have experienced similar things . . . and to tell them to speak up about it. 

If your first reaction to this is
 "There's no way I want to read anything like that," I totally understand. But . . . if you've ever read my novel, Blemished Beauty, you know that I have written about extremely delicate things in a very non-intrusive, tactful, and let's-skip-the-awful-details way, while at the same time portraying the seriousness of the issue. Plus, this is a story about a real person. And a dear friend of mine.

AND since I know you are a fiction lover, this story will read like a novel, not like a typical biography. 






So what now?

I am going to post installments of this story starting next week on Substack. If you've never heard of Substack, don't worry. 


➡️ If you sign up to Brenda's Books Fan Club you will get the posts sent directly to you! 



➡️ Or, if you're on Substack, you can just follow me there!
      


Take Care,💕
Brenda Hodnett







No comments: